What is the most impressive sandbox game in recent years? The answer is absolutely Minecraft. Released in 2009, it has soon become one of the most successful PC games ever. However, thanks to its popularity, now you can enjoy Minecraft not only on the PC but also on iPad, iPhone as well as any Android device. According to Blameless Game, Minecraft: Pocket Edition is promising…let’s find out!
Minecraft: Pocket Edition, just like Minecraft, is an open-world sandbox video game in which you are offered a virtual land for exploration. There, you can generate anything using your own imagination. Everything in Minecraft is pixelated blocks categorized into many different materials such as dirt, stone, sand, grass, and more. No step-by-step instruction or specific goal, what makes Minecraft great is how it sharpens and strengthens your creativity. Just by rearranging blocks, you are able to create the given world into whatever you desire (a sky bridge, a seaside home, etc.)
In Minecraft: Pocket Edition Review made by Blameless Game, players can savor this game in two different modes: Survival Mode and Creative Mode.
- Survival mode – You must gather resources and materials for the building and crafting process in the daytime. When the night comes, make use of all the prepared items to fight against Minecraft villains. Enemies will try to destroy your structure and attack you at any time, so having a wise strategy to ward them off is needed.
- Creative mode – With this option, you will have unlimited access to the Minecraft World. If exploring and building are your things, then Creative Mode is the option for you. You don’t have to spend time mining materials; instead, you can immediately start a building project whenever you want.
Pros and Cons of Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Providing randomly generated world to players, bring different experience every time playing.
- Offering awesome sandbox gameplay – you can freely do anything with Minecraft with two different modes.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition can be played offline. This is great for any player who just wants to play locally or is unable to connect to the Internet.
- Always offering new updates including new features and fixed bugs all the time.
- Allowing players to using mods from Minecraft community, avoiding the boringness of the core game and bring extended functionality to it.
- Freely customizing your character’s look with various cool Minecraft skins.
- Loading very slowly when using multiplayer gameplay.
- Compared to the content of the PC version, Minecraft: Pocket Edition is still lacking.
The review here is based on our experience. Overall, Blameless Game highly recommends you to try this. With the Pocket Edition, you can have a joyful moment with Minecraft anytime and anywhere.